it smells different 

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Portugal Part Dois - Peru Deliciouso

I'm not really in the mood to type today so I will just plop a few pictures from my Portuguese expedition. Most of these pictures are from a small town called Salgueirinha. I enjoyed some lovely wild turkey, wild hare, and over dosed on ferrero rochets!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the turkey. I have to say it was the most delicious thing I've eaten in a long time, definitely the tastiest turkey and was so very moist.. mmmm.

Photobucket

oranges

Photobucket

Portugal is famous for its cork.

Photobucket

Don't worry sheep lovers, I didn't eat any sheep.

Photobucket

Please don't beat me.

Photobucket

I still haven't finished this book

Photobucket

The rest of the pics are from Lisbon..

Photobucket

You can hide, sometimes.

Photobucket

Or the world can hide from you.

Photobucket

Not sure which is best.. more pics to come.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pics Salim...man I gotta visit portugal someday

Mazen

June 5, 2008 at 8:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sylo said...

thanks man... onccce i get my net connection i'll post more pics...

June 6, 2008 at 11:17:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Myriam Withers said...

Really nice pix! Thanks for the trip! ;o)

October 11, 2008 at 4:09:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home